Pilots: We are currently accepting resumes. Roger Hanson is the Chief Pilot.
- Requirements: Since we are flying FAR Part 135 IFR, single pilot, the FAA requires 1200 TT, 75 hours of instrument time and 100 hours of night time.
- We like to see 100 hours of multi-engine time and experience as an instrument
- We hire with a 9 month commitment.
- Compensation is by flight and by date of hire
- Home daily, no weekend flights
Mechanics: We are currently accepting resumes. Larry Green is the DOM.
- Requirements: Mechanics must have the A&P license.
- We like to see general aviation experience.
- Compensation is based on experience
- 8:30am-5pm workday Monday through Friday
- Employer paid health insurance after 6 months of employment
- Employer paid life insurance on start of employment
- 3% match for retirement savings
- 25% tuition match for college years 3 and 4
- 40 hours of sick leave
- Paid vacation after 12 months of employment